(Est. read time: < 1 min)
We need to hear from all Black Women—those looking to shop only, individuals just getting started, women on the climb, and those doing well but better would be awesome.
We know from our research that Black women-owned businesses have a lack of mentors. We need the new generation to let the experienced know what you need to learn and the seasoned to sprinkle some knowledge to the newbies. That’s why we offer as part of our online platform, a way to for members to teach in a live setting.
If you are interested in teaching or you have a topic you want to learn, let us know.
The Best Way to Participate at BlackWoman.Biz
- Conscious consumer, not a business owner: Find a business and shop in the Community.
- Considering starting a business: Go with the SupportHer Membership.
- Startup less than 3 year old: Get a Solopreneur Membership.
- Growth business owner who knows your business model, and now you need more customers for growth: Join with a Signature Membership.
- Scaled business that is mature: You are operating predictably and you have systems in place that don’t need you present every day. Going for the sky and have a lot to teach others. We recommend a Signature Membership.